Submission of Compensation Fund ROE & LOGS


Are you registered with the Compensation Fund? Not sure what this is? Well, your first step in ensuring you remain in good standing you have to submit an annual return of earnings to the Department of Labour’s Compensation Fund and acquire a Letter of Good Standing. As we are the gurus at this stuff, let us handle all the red tape and logistics, whilst you get to what is important to you.

What this gets you:

  1. W.As.6 (Notice of Assessment)
  2. Letter of Good Standing



View more